Rice Student Summer Housing
Summer Housing will be available in Brown Tower
from Saturday, May 30, 2015 until Sunday, July 26, 2015 to Rice
students who are or will be registered full-time for the upcoming Fall
semester (Fall 2015).
- Please click HERE for more information about Summer Housing and HERE for a Summer Housing Lease Agreement.
- Storage of belongings is not available through Housing and Dining. Some colleges do make arrangements for storage, please check with your college coordinator for more information.
- Transition housing (spring to summer) will be
available to post-season athletes and eligible students who are currently living on-campus and need housing from May 18 - May 30. Transition housing is only available for students who will move directly from a spring on-campus room assignment to
a summer on-campus room assignment. Thus, your summer housing lease must have been received and processed prior to arranging transition housing. Please click HERE for more information about transition housing and HERE for a Spring-to-Summer transition request form.
- Transition housing (summer to fall) will be
available to eligible summer students who are living on-campus and need housing from July 26 - Aug 11. The only students who are eligible
for summer to fall transition housing are O-Week Coordinators or students
working for Housing and Dining. Students who do not meet these requirements are
not eligible for summer to fall transition housing and will be required to move off-campus on July 26, 2015. Please click HERE for more information about transition housing and HERE for a Summer-to-Fall transition housing request form.
- The same university policies that apply during the
academic year are in effect during the summer term. Students are
expected to comply with the terms of the Summer Housing Agreement,
the Code of Non-Academic Conduct and all Community